Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finger lickin' Good Baybeh!


I snapped this photo on Tuesday during the orientation, a cheering picture. It's a bit shaky, sorry about that.

School has just started. Well technically it's going to start tomorrow, and I can't wait to return to Miri. Don't get me wrong here, this isn't one of those things that they usually proclaim as 'home sick'. I mean I like it over here, I do ; kind of fond of it already, actually. But I just feel like taking a break from this paced city called KL, going back and have a nice and warm gathering with my family, relatives and cousins. Knowing that my elder sister and her family is coming back from Sabah ; dear aunt and cousin are coming back from Canada ; and sure I'm going to meet my friends too. Only my brother and I are able to feel the adrenaline rushing inside the bloodstream right now. We're planning to have a BBQ party! I'm gonna tell all my friends how nice people are over here and how challenging it is to be at the other coast of this country. Well certainly there's both pros and cons here but I'm very sure they will all turn out good.
Well let's talk about my day - today. Again I went to Carrefour. Let's face it, I save myself from taking the taxi to Sunway Piramid which means I can save Rm14 going back and forth. I'm really depressed over the taxi service here(I even see complaining articles in the newspaper!)
Let's not go into the details about that. So this morning was my second visit to the Carrefour in Subang Jaya. It's Sunday, and I think there were sales going on, so the mall was pretty packed when I got there. At lunch, I decided to go to KFC. I've actually been thinking about it for days and nights until I finally got my hands on it this morning, big time baby. I was like this hungry-hound-possessed human being who has not eat for days. I ordered a 'dinner plate' and it was totally at my mercy. I ripped the chicken apart and feasted on them, leaving nothing, not a single tiny crumb but chicken bone carnage. Big time massacre I'll call that.


Do not click to enlarge the picture or you'll get hungry! Mouth-watering right? See how delicious and the most importantly, oversized are those chicken?! They gave me 3 pieces of chicken thighs - two spicy one regular, and they came along with a cup of iced lemon tea. Thank God I must have done some 'universe-saving' good deeds lately. Maybe this is how He rewards me. x)
Ok I'm off to bed and going to be ready for the class tomorrow. I better not have horrifying chicken chasing me around in my dream.
Adiós!

No comments: