Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm no superman.

A total hectical day, once again we hit the piramid. There were twelve of us, so merry! The group went ice-skating after lunch. Oh Carmen kept urging me to skate, I really don't know how and I don't think I will enjoy learning it ; it's just not my game. I feel so sorry about that.
Instead, I went shopping for clothes since some of my shirts got ruined because of my bad laundry skill. Anyway I picked up 3 new shirts at F.O.S and then went looking for pc games. My cubical is starting to drive me crazy day by day, and I need the nurture of PC games to rescue me. Save me! Along the way, Kent and I met our seniors ; and oh yes Kent they're hot.
We met up together by 4:30pm and went bowling. The competition was 'fierce' and fun! I realise that I don't suck that much at bowling although I got the least score in my team. 8th April 2009, my first strike in bowling happened (Beat'cha suckaaaaaa!). Carmen and Azar beat our arses.
Azar and I walked back to our apartment, he in Suriamas and me in Mentari Court. Well on our way home, I was actually very impressed when he told me that he used to serve as the intern of Jamie Oliver when he was in UK. He cooked at his restaurant as an unpaid intern, he can cook almost everything! I'm going to steal some essence from him someday, GG.


During lunch at Bistro Delifrance.

Merry Merry, sorry about my shaky phototaking skill.

Suki goes roar.

No comments: