Monday, April 27, 2009

Random


There is comes another homework again, what kind of bs is that? We have this tgt thingy going on on Thursday. Let's roll.
I did my first secretary minutes today, I believe I could do better!
I'm really tired, so I'm just gonna put this down short and simple. Played basketball with some mates, it was fun. I think everyone slipped and landed hard on their arse. Should not have swam, but I just didn't care much. Mentari court is awful ; you'll receive a lot of baleful stares from strangers, especially indians. But I'm 100% secure and completely fine with it. Just that I have to be aware of the landmines(cat/dog poop) spreading all over the place. I felt so bad girls, seeing you people walking in the drizzle. Joan you were sick you should stay at home. =X
It's getting hotter in KL recently, it doesn't rain as much anymore than it did when I first came before long.
Next friday, I'm going home! First thing that comes in my mind is food. HaaaHaa!

Believe me, please.

No comments: