Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Turn of Events

Things blasted off amazingly with the beginning of the school. Classmates, schoolmates, lecturers, all and all. My classmate Suki looks like Hiro Nakamura of the NBC series 'Heroes', yes you do Suki! And another classmate Juanita looks like Ashlee Simpson, breathtaking.
I like my academic schedule very much, we have like 2 or 3 hours break from time to time. So today we decided we'd hit the mall, some by cab, some by foot. It's like a ten to fifteen minutes walk from the school. We had some really good chats during meal at KFC. The topics varied from genes, DNA, to HongKong, USA, and French. And on our way home, Suki, Kent and I were talking about aliens and UFOs. Our noon rocked.
Things spiced up even more during the IHC class when Ms.T told us that we'll be writting reviews of 2 movies, for our assignment - 'Thank you for smoking' and 'The Secret Life of Bees'. Well honestly I have no clue what those are about but I'm sure it will be fun and I will put 100% of attention to them.
Currently a lot of things are up to the challenge. Like something I'm very bad at which are time management, and focusing in the class. The lectures, the words bear the potential to carry my mind along as they slowly vapourize into the air. The worst is just yet to come, I have a streamyx bill to settle, and an upgrade of my streamyx package. And the problem here is that there is no TmPoint nearby and I wish I could be in Miri for this. *Yea, you wish.*
Anyway, I know very well that crucial decisions and actions have to be made which is why, I'm not going to back down or get beat so easily. I will suck it up so you can just bring it up!
I'm too tired to continue, stay tune.
God bless you Judy, get well and I'm sure you will. From the bottom of my heart.

Adiós amigos!