Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Heat of The Moment

Basically, I did nothing interesting this weekends. I pretty much stayed inside my room watching the wrestling, some DVDs and roughly started my IHC assignment. I am getting thinner, which came to be quite a shock to me(but YEAH!! x]). I realised that everytime I put on my belts, there are no more holes left to make the belt tight around my waist. Anyway, I'm so ready for a homecoming BBQ party right now. It's time to grow back some flesh baybeh. *grin*
I'm sick and tired of carrying things all the way back to my place. On friday, I bought an all-in-one printer from the PC Fair and those printers are known to be big. What to do, I carried it home from KLCC. This morning I went to Carrefour again, to restock my food for the coming week. There was a bookfair going on and I bought a ChickenSoup for RM6.90. I also stopped by and bought a stack of A4 paper and a journal. And yes, I was again, carrying 4 big plastic bags and then headed home. :'(
For breakfast and lunch, I ate 4 burgers and some potato buns from GIANT. And I'm still stuffed until now.
Anyway, I'm running out of idea what to write about.
I have this feeling, I miss my coursemates!! x)
You guys rocked hard.

1 comment:

passengerpigeon said...

yup The Hateful Thing is tat i cant leave messages on Michelle the Second's blog due 2 technical problems!

So i hope wont happen Here again!

If u try 2 find out who am i U will find it not even worthwhile when u know who m i.. haha! By the way hope tat ur regular labours to n forth ur place will earn u MUSCLES! which is high quality flesh!

I M: PASSENGERPIGEON