Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yellow.J 46

Apparently we are making up every possible names for the band. *laugh* I like this part the most. Welcoming more ideas!
I hope the virus inside my body can go to hell asap. :D Good thing about it - It makes my body weak hence makes me easier to drift off to sleep at night.
D: Bad thing about it - Appetite gone, blocked nose and heavy head.
I felt really bad in the library today, Roar!
Well, musics healed me. Serious baybeh!
A kid threw up, actually choked on mineral water. That didn't help with the sickness at all. Our turn! We took a sweet photoshot and did a little prayer before going 'on stage'. *John was blurring the words when he did the prayer* :DDD Amen!
The performance, I'll just use some adjectives to describe it.
-Exciting, In-the-moment, spontaneous, a little instinctive, gratified, rocked-


Semangat Belajar! YEAHHHHHH!!!! lnnl


P/S I have to say, I can't wait to listen to Kent and John's "Creation". Stay tune!

No comments: